Monday 25 June 2012

Option 3: Post 2


Even though my ornaments are not one of a kind I still like to buy things for their vintage looking quality. Pictures are a great way to express and show other people what you like and your style. These pictures I have taken myself and tried to recreate the vintage look that I admire.






Here I have added a few more images of clocks. These are my style and I always aim to decorate my interior in this style, but not too much as I feel that it can sometimes be over powering. Every individual clock has a very unique face and looking at these images you can see how each effect can still be understood. This meaning that some have clear numbers and others can have roman numerals. 

As said before, a clock is a piece of time keeping and there are other ways to tell the time like sundials which can be developed into the design of a clock. For example, the sundial can be attached to a watch as a design subtly linking the old with the new, giving it a great effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment