Tuesday 31 July 2012

Yet Another Idea:

After coming back onto my blog, I have looked back over my previous ideas and thought how to find a middle ground over them. The main thing is coming from films and with the whole clock idea, I have been thinking back to what films include them. As said in a previous blog post, I thought of Peter Pan and now Alice in Wonderland.

Personally I love fantasy films and Alice in Wonderland is definitely a world wide favourite. I know what type of styling I want on my Boogazine and I feel that something as mismatched as this film and its designs and clothing etc. will reflect that very well. I want it to be quite shabby sheek in a way that it fits in with a kind of modern twist as well, to attract a wider range of viewers.


Like Peter Pan, even though the clock is not a main part of the film, it is still a memorable moment that people easily remember. The clock (or pocket watch) is seen with the rabbit and a famous line that many people who have seen the film can recite word for word, 'I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say ''Hello, Goodbye'' I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.' makes people think of the rabbit and his pocket watch.


Just to prove my previous paragraph, here is the rabbit himself, pointing at the pocket watch.


Alice in Wonderland:
                                                                 Source: dekotante-rockmyhome.blogspot.de via Heather on Pinterest


The image above links with the tea party with the mad hatter, the clock that links with the white rabbit and a white rabbit ornament. This stylised image is what I would like on my Boogazine to keep in with my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment